Please read our disclaimer for appropriate use and interpretation. This calculator was designed to estimate risk predictions in ARVC patients for two outcomes:
1) Fast VT (>250bpm)/VF/SCA in all patients with definite ARVC diagnosis
2) First sustained ventricular arrhythmia (VA) which only applies to patients with definite ARVC diagnosis without prior sustained events (ignore result otherwise).
Please consider the following limitations:
– Risk of first sustained ventricular arrhythmia predicts only the first event, in case of prior sustained events these predictions are not valid and users should ignore these results.
– The calculator is designed to provide predictions based on the clinical characteristics of ARVC patients at time of their diagnosis (as per 2010 TFC).
– Caution should be exercised when interpreting the result for pediatric patients <14 years of age, patients with non-classical (RV-dominant) ARVC, and carriers of pathogenic variants in less prevalent genes (e.g. TMEM43, DSP, etc)
For more detailed information read our disclaimer, the sustained VA prediction model publication in European Heart Journal, and the fast VT/VF/SCA prediction model publication in Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology.
Problems with the calculator? Contact us
This work was made possible by the following programs and institutions: